Sedation Learning Center
Same Day Emergency Care Available
Would you love to see your smile complete and feel confident about your teeth once again? If you have missing teeth or gaps in your smile, dental implants may be the perfect solution for you. Dental implants are made to fill the gaps from missing teeth and can restore your smile. Implants can help keep your other teeth from shifting and will be made to match the color of your natural teeth. Call Vale Family Dental to schedule a Free Consultation today!
We offer oral sedation and nitrous sedation, also known as laughing gas.
- Oral Sedation comes in the form of a pill and can make you sleepy and unaware of the treatment, as when you are just nodding off to sleep. The effects start immediately after the sedation is administered. You will be able to communicate throughout the whole appointment even while sedated. This method of sedation wears off slowly so you will need to have a friend or relative help with transportation after your procedure.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) – Nitrous oxide is administered through the use of a face mask. You will be relaxed and comfortable throughout your entire procedure, and the nitrous wears off only minutes after removing the mask. You will be able to return to your normal daily schedule as soon as you complete your visit.
Sedation dentistry helps you feel deeply relaxed and comfortable throughout your treatment. Sedation helps take away feelings of anxiety and keeps surrounding sounds and smells from bothering you. You’ll feel drowsy and may remember only some moments from your appointment or maybe not remember the appointment at all. The sedation helps your visit seem as if it was only a few minutes!
Yes! Many patients who have suffered from dental fear or anxiety are finally able to relax through their visits, and now are comfortable making appointments with their dentist to maintain their healthy smile and complete much needed dental work. Sedation dentistry can provide the same solution for you!
Sedation dentistry is a great solution for patients who:
- Experience fear at the idea of visiting their dentist.
- Hate the noises, smells and tastes associated with dental treatment.
- Have experienced traumatic dental experiences.
- Hate needles and shots.
- Have difficulty becoming numb.
- Are afraid or embarrassed of their teeth.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Have a really bad gag reflex.
- Have sensitive teeth.
*New Patients Only.
Give our office a call or fill out the form.